Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Exciting News to Share!!!

Saturday night after returning from my daughters wedding, I checked my email to discover an email from the publisher, Creative Prose Publishing, offering me a contract for Raine, my first full length novel! To say I am excited would be an understatement as it took me FOREVER to say it out loud for fear that I would wake and my dream would pop! 

When I first opened the email, I found it hard to read through my tears. I had to re-read it several times while my family asked me over and over if I was alright.  I couldn't speak and all I could do was nod my head in affirmation. Yes, I was more than alright! 

As of yet, I do not have an actual release date but the moment I return from my vacation I will be hitting the ground running.  My first round of edits should be hitting my email in a matter of days, followed by some intense writing time for submission for the second round of edits.  


In the mean time, I will be on the hunt for reviewers and bloggers to receive ARC, (advanced reader copies) to post reviews on blogs and online book review sites to help me spread the word. To say my work is done with submission is not even close to true, but to say that I am not excited for this journey is also false. 

I cannot wait to make this journey as my first published full length takes flight, taking me on a ride of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment