Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm Back, My Lovelies!!!

Oh my has it been a long time since my last post. This last month has been horrible for me for electronics, thus, making my time online almost non-existent. Did you think I fell off the face of the earth? After weeks, and weeks, and weeks, and  . . . well you get the picture, of having little to no online services, I am finally back online. The month of June is almost over and I have yet to make a post since May 7th! 

To celebrate my connection with the outside world once again, I've put Raine: An Elemental Series Book 2, on sale for $0.99 for a limited time. You can purchase your copy from AmazonBarnes & Noble, iTunes, InkteraKobo, or Scribd for a limited time. Yay!!!  Please remember to write a review on Goodreadsand all major ebook outlets to let me know how you enjoyed my writing. If you're a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, you can read Elemental Princess for free as well, and I'd LOVE a review!

It is wonderful to be back online! Stay tuned as I complete my current WIP and finally reveal my book cover. I can't wait to share it with you!

M.M. Roethig

1 comment:

  1. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up. zero based budgeting upsc

    ReplyDelete